Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Baseball

On Sunday I added Coors Field to the list of stadiums I have visited (Astrodome, Minute Maid Park, Yankee Stadium, Wrigley Field, Petco Park). My family was in town for vacation (Pops was clever enough to check the Rockies' schedule), and I realized how long it had been as soon as I saw them- the last time was at Kelly's high school graduation, far too long. Molly is so big and cute and sweet, eating pickles with her six teeth (3 on top, 3 on bottom- I thought they came in 2 at a time) and laughing. Kelly Belly is gearing up to move to Austin and live at Kinsolving dormitory. Patrick, Betsy, and Brigid are about to begin another year of school, and Molly is going to start preschool in the fall. Luckily she is learning to walk in time, as Mom's preschool has walking as a prerequisite for admission and no one can accuse Miss Betsy of bending the rules or showing favoritism to her grandchildren.

No comments: