Monday, June 18, 2007

My favorite e-mail in my whole inbox.

Just a note to tell you that I had my first exam and blood work for my PSA reading on Monday since my cancer treatments ended in mid March. The doctor called me yesterday and said it appears that my cancers are gone from my body! God is so good and I thank you for your prayers and good thoughts during these very stressful times for me and Ma-ma. I love you and can hardly wait to see you again.

Da-da

Even better, I picked up a working trip that had a layover the very next day in San Antonio. Ma-ma, Da-da and I lunched at Silo, a cool restaurant with delicious food and then at dinner they set me up with my Mexican food fix. It was a really wonderful visit and I am so thankful that I was able to go celebrate his recovery with them.

No comments: