Saturday, May 5, 2007

New slur

Guido- A sad pathetic excuse for a male of Italian descent; usually native to the NY/NJ Tri-State area. I gleaned this word from a driver's expletive-laced road rage. Two Jersey residents explained that guidos are 'the worst people on earth'. As I am always a sucker for a new stereotype, I consulted others. Stephen on guidos: "They are the most homogeneous group I've ever seen." My mother: "That Italian subculture is something else."

WARDROBE: tight zipper shirts, tracksuits, designer jeans, tiny hoop earrings, fake gold chains, and related Euro-trash garb and tacky cheese-wear.
NATURAL HABITAT: Known to frequent malls looking for club gear. During the day when not at their food delivery, telemarketing, or construction job, guidos can be located at their local gym or tanning. Can be found nightly at dance clubs. Most notable for cruising the Jersey shore (techno booming) in an old car which has been tinted and painted and sports rims.

No comments: