Or...Why I am the queen of public transportation.
Keep in mind that this route was accomplished with two suitcases. This is how I arrived at my home in Newark from my family's home in Nacogdoches today:
1. Drive from Nacogdoches to Houston with Patrick.
2. Fly from IAH to LGA (all of the flights to Newark were oversold by more than fifty).
3. Take the M60 bus from LaGuardia to 125th St.
4. Take the 2 red line subway to New York Penn Station.
5. Take the 1:37 am NJ Transit train from New York Penn Station to Newark Penn Station.
6. Taxi cab ride home, only to discover that because I turned off the air conditioning prior to leaving town on Thursday, the apartment is now a sweltering 85 degrees.